2011-04-04

My DM screen in PDF, and other miscellanea

So first off - I installed GhostScript and RedMon last night, in another attempt to be able to save CC2 maps to image files without having everything come out crappy.  Finally, a total success story!  The quality is awesome now.

Extra bonus, I can now print Word documents to PDF files, so I've converted my LL DM Screen to PDF.  You can download it here:  ll dm screen.pdf

In other news, the OSR Group has gotten an upgrade to a sweet booth in a primo spot for GenCon.  So yay for us! Completely undeservedly I am a part of the group.  I'm pretty much the little kid sitting at the grown-ups table, all my fellow groupers have serious product to move.  Hopefully some of the GenCon attendees smack their head on a low-hanging beam and groggily decide what they really need is a gonzo megadungeon with lasers, robots, and screaming freaks.

As you may have noticed, level 2 stuff is filtering its way through to the blog.  I'm doing the keys now for both the 2nd and 3rd levels, so new encounters & creatures should be seeing the light of day over the next week - probably after Wednesday night's game session.  If I'm lucky the players won't head down this next session, otherwise there'll be a certain amount of dungeon improv going on.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Pat. Downloaded. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome screen -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigado Pat.

    ...smack their head on a low-hanging beam and groggily decide what they really need is a gonzo megadungeon with lasers, robots, and screaming freaks.

    Everyone needs more of this in their life. Some just haven't come to conscious realisation of it yet.

    Another stage added to the OSR World Domination Plan: Infiltrate the convention centre architects clique, alter ceiling height on all plans.

    ReplyDelete