2011-03-21

Land of One Thousand Towers - The Map is Done!

Barring any whimsical changes I make at the last minute, the map of the Land of One Thousand Towers is done.  I won't be explaining much in great detail about it, it's more of a visual aid than anything else.  I ended up going with "Lanthanide Wastes" - that lets me cover whole piles of ridiculous elements.  I didn't see Chris's suggestion for yttrium until after finishing the map, but that's also a wonderfully obscure metal - I'll make use of it somewhere.

Just a little bit of write up about the areas, and some stats & tavern names for the big streets, and I'm ready to begin editing.  I'll do a first pass of editing myself, to spare my volunteer editor some pain - but I'll be getting it off to him by this weekend at the latest.

Anyhow, here's the map all gussied up in CC2:

6 comments:

  1. Nice work; slick and uncluttered, very accessible. "The Worthless North"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an irrational love of towers. This is like bait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice map, I especially like mountain icons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place for adventure. I wonder what's happening over at the Eater of Cities ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know much about maps but wow, this looks nice. What a fun place for an adventure.

    ReplyDelete